Michigan set for August exhibition games in Europe

10 Likes

This could be pretty cool

1 Like

As always, the biggest advantage of these trips is the additional practices. I believe teams get 10 extra practices which really beefs up the preseason prep.

13 Likes

Dylan, do you expect we’ll be able to see the games one way or another?

1 Like

Now Moussa has to come back.

6 Likes

Less than one week we’ll know for sure, what’s everyone’s opinion for our two that are hanging in the balance?

2 Likes

Both gone.

5 Likes

I was just going to say this. It’s a done deal now! :grin:

3 Likes

Honestly, I think Moussa is in a difficult spot. I hope, whatever he decides, it works out for him.

7 Likes

Perfect opportunity for some European NIL deals.

5 Likes

I’m not gonna bank on it, but he might be the more likelier of the two to return.

6 Likes

Both gone probably!

7 Likes

Hopefully with 2 portal additions likely plus the freshmen will be a time for bonding with the returnees and extra practice to mesh with each other on the court.:thinking::wink::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Pete’s gonna like the way he looks in maize and blue, I guarantee it.

4 Likes

I sure hope that happens! Big Pete Nance fan here!

5 Likes

If only there were transfers willing to play on this team!

2 Likes

Now we can add a Europe trip to the pitch!

Basketball, baseball and almost any other sport is free to travel, but football travel including the satellite camps are so restricted just seems unfair to me. I love the fact that students get the experience just wish it wasn’t so controlled for certain groups. Everyone knows it’s for the programs and protection of their recruits.

Love this. Good to get in those extra practices/games but also just a really cool cultural experience for the guys.

2 Likes