Michigan Secret Scrimmage 10-31 at Depaul

That’s been my main hesitation with Curbelo definitely taking the sophomore jump to carry Illinois to a conference title. He can be erratic with the ball and I want to see if that was him being a freshman or if that’s the type of PG he is.

5 Likes

Well, he makes up for any of that, with his tenacious defense, right?

2 Likes

Does anyone know what time the scrimmage will be tomorrow (Sunday)? No, I’m not thinking of driving over to Chicago and sneaking in, just wondering when I can start looking for any information that might leak out! :wink:

3 Likes

Not going to break in? Getting soft on us, Ernie?

3 Likes

Ahhh, the indiscretions of silverblue back in the day. It’s amazing how old age can serve to clean up one’s act! :rofl:

2 Likes

After the Michigan football loss yesterday I will not accept anything less than a 45 point win today.

3 Likes

Basketball couldn’t come at a better time. Heck, even the hockey team full of lottery picks has been frustrating lately!

2 Likes

I just discovered that the emoji I just used is called a part alternation mark. A part alternation mark is a traditional Japanese symbol in music to indicate the start of a song, where the singer’s part begins. “The Part Alternation Mark IS a fully qualified emoji as part of unicode 3.2 which was introduced in 2002, and was added to Emoji 0.6.” I just thought it was an M symbol for our Beloved University of Michigan!

I really like this one better because it has the maize outlined in blue! image

Now there are probably those who would say the outline is black, but I prefer to see it as the Maize letter M surrounded by BLUE because THAT is what I see when I look at the the letter M, I see Maize and Blue and I see a block M

So, YES AC, I absolutely agree with you! “Basketball couldn’t come at a better time!” Go Blue!!!
MAIZE n’ BLUE!!!

7 Likes

Need stats for this scrimmage, as well as a full breakdown, stat. Goin’ crazy over here.

2 Likes

Is this doubling as a recruiting trip?

1 Like

So what do you guys think the score is right now?

1 Like

well if this weekend is any indication, DePaul by 40

6 Likes

DePauw:4,000,000
UM:6 (on two threes by Nunez)

rough start to the season

Too early to get excited, but I haven’t seen a report of Moussa missing from distance yet.

1 Like

Jalen Terry probably going for 30

We have a budding typographer!

If Moussa and Houstan produce plus results we will become the first world version of Kentucky.

2 Likes

We actually have a guy who has too much time on his hands so he uses those hands and that time to type! :rofl:

1 Like