Michigan Players in the NBA

Ellenson seemed okay on paper. Projected as a top-10 pick in some mocks so he seemed like he might be a steal. In hindsight, I guess there was good reason for him to drop.

Duncan had a very good game last night, BTW.

I have to give Herro credit for his big shots down the stretch, but prior to that time I saw a bunch of off balance missed shots and overdribbling.

Then again it’s the NBA and no one really cares as long as those shots go in and he doesn’t get the ball stripped.

3 Likes

I missed this in August…Jimmy Butler sticking up for DR.

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Former Michigan Players NOT in NBA

Yeah well, KD just picked out the coach. So if KD like Caris, and this seems to be the case, Caris is staying.

1 Like

You got it…

Another good article about Duncan Robinson.

The Ringer: How Did the NBA Overlook One of the Best Shooters in Basketball?.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing, an excellent read!

Duncan has it going early in game 2 of the Heat/Celtics series. 4/5 from three so far in the first quarter.

2 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

Casual six threes tonight for Duncan in the ECF.

14 Likes

In case anyone was wondering, Duncan’s six threes in the ECF tonight against the Boston Celtics is equal to Jalen Coleman-Lands’ career high in 3PM, which he has recorded three times out of 110 career games, in games against Rutgers, McKendree and Central Michigan.

Duncan made six or more threes in 20% of the games he played in for the Heat this year.

10 Likes

What about his lateral movement tho?

3 Likes

Wait what’s the comparison with those two?

An all-time UM Hoops thread:

12 Likes

Legendary thread. It’s one for the UMHoops history books.

5 Likes

I got 10 posts and had to stop, but thanks for sharing lol.