cc: @BigBoutros :star_struck:

5 Likes

This has to happen now

7 Likes

Go get him Juwan!!

7 Likes

He’d be a really nice addition.

9 Likes

I would love this addition to the class!

4 Likes

There’s been a lot of talk about him but I have yet to see from anyone reliable what kind of shot um has

5 Likes

Could this be a first day offer / next day commit? Stay tuned to Dylan for all the latest.:wink:

6 Likes

Great. Was hoping for Yohan to get an offer.

Keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

4 Likes

yeah it feels like we are extrapolating Traore’s willingness to go along with M’s balancing act as more than mutual interest but actual pre-public commit scheming. hopefully that extrapolation is accurate

4 Likes

I don’t think there’s been much word on his preferences either way. That fact would lead people to think we have a chance to at least get involved

1 Like

:lock: :lock: :lock:

22 Likes

wow that’s pretty informative actually. clearly there has been a lot of communication

5 Likes

Shocking. Almost like not offering a prospect doesn’t mean you aren’t involved in the recruitment

24 Likes

if Yohan Traore commits to Michigan I will wear The Shirt to Vegas

13 Likes

Do we know who the other big players are in his recruitment?

I’m also still getting used to the idea of guys like Diabate and Traore playing the 4 along side a conventional post player at the 5. I have a decade of Beilein rosters that make the idea of two “bigs” still a little hard to picture.

(Yes, I realize that Johns is not that different from these guys in his role, but he hasn’t played significant minutes in his career and he still parked in the corner a fair amount - which I don’t anticipate from these two in their careers.)

3 Likes

His total offers are

• Oregon
  • Louisville
  • Arizona State
  • Tennessee
  • UCLA
  • USC
  • Arkansas
  • Kansas
  • LSU
  • Texas Tech
  • Texas
  • Creighton
2 Likes

LETS GOOO!! Yohan… nah… more like You’re Gonna Get Dunked On!!! :triumph::triumph:

4 Likes

Someone should let him know that every Michigan basketball player who has spoken French as a primary language has made it to the NBA. (n=2)

5 Likes