Michigan Non-Revenue Sports 2022-23 (and '24!)

Cominayeahaaaaaaa!!!

1 Like

That pass was insane.

7 Likes

Considering the circumstance one of the best passes I’ve ever seen

6 Likes

So good it made my wife like me again!

4 Likes

Frozen Four, here we come!!!

4 Likes

PP goal! 5-2!

3 Likes

Last time football won the natty we won in hockey too. Just saying…

13 Likes

MSU wins the regular season and tourney conference titles. Michigan gets the Frozen Four. Great season for them, but it’s gotta hurt losing to the team that you were 4-1 against previously. But we are no strangers to heartbreaking losses in the ncaa tourney

9 Likes

Also Big Ten Innaugural BBall Tourney. My wife’s third year in law school. Will never hear the end of it. Unclear if she went to class that year.

6 Likes

After sweeping the series at IU, the team batting average is now up to .276 and they have 34 HR’s. Conway and Erickson each have 8 HR’s and Tholl is right behind with 7.

1 Like

The streak is over. Softball got swept at NW.

But baseball is 6-3 in conference, having just won 2 out of 3 at Iowa.

1 Like

Softball gets a bounce back win @ MSU, 11-5. Keke Tholl hit 3 bombs. The first Wolverine to hit 3 homers in a game since Kelly Christner did it in 2017.

1 Like

Cardiac Wolverines!!! Michigan softball comes from behind in both games today to defeat the pesky Hawkeyes. Michigan is 28-14 now! Way to go, Girls!!!

6 Likes

Another dramatic win for the women softballers at The Hutch! I’ll have a link to some photos later on today.

1 Like

This prayer wasn’t answered (during a replay review) but 5 minutes later, all was well in Wolverine land.

5 Likes

https://x.com/umichwlax/status/1779633218683130085?s=46&t=VnsktsLzMc8hMDOdOQSl4g

Phenomenal comeback by the women’s lax team today v Big 10 rival Johns Hopkins. (I don’t make the rules.)

4 Likes

Softball takes down Sparty, 5-1!

4 Likes

Looooove this!!

The softball team has eclipsed last year’s win total and are 30-14 on the season. They’re in 2nd place in the B1G standings (11-3, with NW in first at 13-1) and have a big series this weekend against 3rd place Nebraska. Nebraska did lose superstar pitcher, Jordy Ball (transfer from OU) at the start of their season, but are one of the better hitting teams in the conference (top-5 in BA, HR, RBI, TB, and Slugging%) and they’re tied for 1st in fielding%.

Although the baseball team has a losing record overall, they are tied for 3rd in the B1G standings at 8-4.
I haven’t really followed them much this year and I’m only now learning that they have 38 players on their roster. I have photographed a few games in the past and it did seem like there were a lot of guys in the dugout but I would’ve guessed it was around 30. So, that’s my big takeaway with them. :joy:

1 Like