Michigan Non-Revenue Sports 2022-23 (and '24!)

I thought that disallowed goal was an iffy call. There was contact but maybe not a push into the goalie.

Michigan getting no help from the refs as usual. Ugh…can’t give up a goal with one second left…

I just can’t believe these B10 refs are so bad. And while I think they are bad all around, sure seems like Michigan gets the worst of it. When the studio analyst starts by saying how much he disagrees with the call…not good.

Rotten ending to the 2nd period.

What a glove save! No stick? No problem!

Damn. 5-4 loss in OT.

If we can beat Minnesota in Marriucci and hang with Sparty all game at Munn, honestly feel optimistic about our chances making back to the frozen four :slight_smile:

1 Like

Michigan’s wrestlers just finished 3rd in the NCAA Championships, getting two wrestlers into the finals - Austin Gomez, a 6th seed at 149 lbs. and Lucas Davison, a 10th seed at Heavyweight. Unfortunately, neither won, but this is probably Michigan’s high water mark in the tourney, although they’re almost always a top ten team nationally.

5 Likes

11-3 mercy rule win today for the Softball team. No HR’s but 9 hits. They go for the sweep versus Purdue tomorrow.

3 Likes

And the baseball team beat PSU.

2 Likes

Six jimmy-jacks (though one was an inside-the-parker) for Michigan Softball today, in a 12-3 win over Toledo.

They are now 21-11, which puts them only 5 wins away from tying last year’s total.

A road series at IU awaits them this weekend.

3 Likes

The baseball team had a very difficult time throwing strikes when I saw them

But it was a weird situation - a midweek “non-conference game” against a conference opponent (it didn’t count in B10 standings), so UM tried to bullpen-game it and MSU used a real pitcher

How did Dusty do on the first pitch?

Dusty no fue.

As Steve said - he no-showed!

I missed that!

New collective, for softball.

https://x.com/ChampCircleUofM/status/1773749044528947382?s=20

4 Likes

Live bats!

https://twitter.com/umichsoftball/status/1773890876705550423?t=sU29H8GyL5uOP7mWEwFlAA&s=19

3 Likes

Anyone watching this hockey game vs No Dak? Just went up 3-2 in the 3rd

5 Likes

Michigan wins!! 4-3!!

8 Likes

Cominayeahaaaaaaa!!!