Michigan Non-Revenue Sports 2021-22

Anyone who bets on single elimination hockey of all the sports has a problem. One deflected puck can alter the entire game.

I saw that after the latest update Michigan is #1 in the Director’s Cup and Stanford is further behind than usual (after losing last year for the first time in forever). I think if Baseball and Softball can right the ship while gymnastics and tennis finish strong we might have a shot.

1 Like

This is an excellent response, thanks

I took Michigan to win and score 4 goals at +160 on FD boost. Math checks out as EV+

He shoots, he SCOOOOORRREEESSSS!!!
2-2 in the third! :blue_heart:

Ohhh, NO, power play Denver!!!

The boys killed it!

Michigan has had no PP’s and Denver just got their third power play, the second of this period! My GOODNESS!

1 Like

And just a few minutes ago a Michigan player was held and pulled down behind the net. Ref’s trash.

1 Like

This is clearly one of the best college games I’ve watched.

It’s much harder to watch hockey and type than any other sport. Basketball is hard but hockey’s almost impossible!

1 Like

Overtime. Characters.

1 Like

OT. Characters.

1 Like

FFS give us a power play

1 Like

I hope some of the other forum guys and gals are watching this game.

3 Likes

Hope you all get ESPN U. Game switched over to the U.

1 Like

Sadly, life (my wife) calls. I have the OT taped. :disappointed_relieved:

Cheer hard guys!

Go Blue! :blue_heart:

1 Like

No penalties in Denver is tough but UM lucky to have OT shot imo.

Ref’s should have a problem calling the next penalty against us. Ref’s easily could have called a few more against both teams but for the most part they have swallowed their whistles.

1 Like

Two PP’s for Denver in the third, we were fortunate to escape. Now, let’s capitalize on that! :blue_heart:

That replay shows it should have been a penalty on DU.

1 Like