Michigan FOOTBALL Moving Forward

Willie Gay to Mississippi State

Solomon to the good guys!!!

3 Likes

Solomon is the biggest get, for sure. We just pulled a 5-star DT from the Deep South that everyone wanted. Incredible.

Bummed about Gay, because I think heā€™s going to be a star and could have started day 1. Bummed about Becton because heā€™s a big body at a position where we need more depth. But Solomon is just such a huge pickup.

1 Like

I donā€™t know much about football but are we getting any more impact kids today?

We are the current favorite to land Nico Collins, a compositive top 200 WR (and I believe, the highest rated player out of the state of Alabama). Georgia is the primary competition. He announces at 2:30

1 Like

Congrats on Aubrey Solomon. He looks very good.

Is anyone else getting a message on the MGoBlog site to basically resign up under new Drupal instructions. I am too suspicious to proceed.

Cook said it was down and heā€™d address after podcast.

Thanks. I thought it seemed suspicious.

mgoblog staff made a brutal decision on shutting down the good mobile app. This is especially true when the old one is in a state of disrepair, one day before signing day. They say itā€™s because they donā€™t get profit from the mgoblog HD app but I see no reason why they couldnā€™t make a deal with the dev to charge an upfront cost and keep that. Lotā€™s of respect lost for them here. Anyways, although I couldnā€™t really follow due to that it seems like signing day went as well as we expected.

Most draft picks by college:
Michigan 11
Alabama 10
Miami 9
Florida 8
LSU 8
Utah 8

2 Likes

8 for Utah is super impressive

what time-frame?

This draft.