Michigan earns No. 11 seed, will face Colorado State in opening round

7 Likes

Well it wasn’t a perfect season but it looks like we did the bare minimum to both make the tourney and to avoid the play in. Time to take this last opportunity and do something special with it.

13 Likes

They don’t have anyone to stop Hunter. I believe they usually play their burley 6’8” PF at center.

4 Likes

You couldn’t have asked for a better draw for us. We will probably be Vegas favorites playing in Indy.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the scouting report preview. I know very little about CSU

5 Likes

The internet is going to be a salt buffet tonight and I cannot wait.

12 Likes

Richmond oh oh

Miami higher than I expected

1 Like

Give the ball to Hunter ……… please!

8 Likes

Roddy is good. Tough matchup for Houstan but Diabete has size and athleticism to keep him in check.

CSU’s offense look like it really slowed down the last few weeks. Seems like much of their offensive efficiency stats did work in the first half of the season.

3 Likes

They are going to have to double Hunter so will come down to, again, us hitting our 3’s or not on kick outs.

1 Like

Two very good offensive teams with bad defenses that have major matchup issues with the other team. Could be one of the games of the first round.

7 Likes

Michigan -2 and Michigan State +1

3 Likes

Roddy could be a rough matchup for Diabate. Can score from everywhere. A terrific player. 61 percent from two and 46 percent from three on 45 makes. He is the whole game. Defending him. Obviously they have a rough matchup in Dickinson as well.

3 Likes

As flawed and bi-polar as this team is…
I really like our chances of getting to the sweet 16.

That’s pretty much the dream in my opinion every year; get there and anything can happen.

We were lucky to not be a play-in but I’m grateful we’ve got Indianapolis and a very favorable draw.

Let’s hope we can do something with it.

9 teams in for B1G :muscle:

2 Likes

So Foster Loyer is knocking MSU out in the first round right?

16 Likes

Good thing Diabate is arguably our most capable defender.

2 Likes

I would root for it so hard which makes it easier for me to root against Duke. I do not want to root for Duke against MSU.

1 Like

The real question is did the B1G prepare us or exhaust us? Same question for all B1G teams in the tounament.

4 Likes