Michigan Big Men

Extrapolated is the word you are looking for, not inflated. Stick to words you know.

Your right I used the wrong word. Doesnā€™t change the fact they are make believe.

Take a statistics class sometime if you ever feel like going to college.

Did you ask your brother what ā€œfront courtā€ means yet?

Took Stats in college pal so good try.

And I know what front court means too.

Have you asked what an Elite front court is yet? Or should I assume it was an elite front court because you ranked it in the top 5? What/who do you consider elite in the post?

Because it has nothing to do with the discussion at hand. Just like 99% of your responses to posters on this forum.

Just throw some random question or statement out.

Is Dave Chapelle posting here incognito. This thread is a comedy of erros. Byaaaaa!!!

You donā€™t think Purdue had an elite front court?

List the front courts in the country better than the trio of Hammons/Haas/Swanigan?

Will you please put where I leave aside for a second and explain to your brother that Hammons/Haas/Swanigan is an elite front court trio?

Oh so itā€™s elite to college basketball this year in your opinion.

I donā€™t think Purdue has an elite front court at all. I think itā€™s good. For comparison Chris Webber Juwan Howard are what I consider an elite front court.

Also, PrattD:

What CHANGED? I said they had an elite front court. Iā€™m still saying they have an elite front court. You keep saying that Iā€™ve changed my statement but I havenā€™t.

Okay, so our definition of elite front court is different. I compare it relatively to the game today while you compare it historically.

Regardless, nothing I said has changed. Iā€™m not sure why you keep insisting Iā€™ve changed my statement.

I didnā€™t realize you consider top 5 elite. Since you do Iā€™ll end it there.

Itā€™s my fault for assuming that when someone uses the word elite then goes to top 5 that it would no longer mean that front court is elite. To you it still does. I need to focus in on that better so I apologize

Oh, okay, so you were wrong. My statement never changed you just misunderstood it.

I was wrong. Working and arguing at the same time arenā€™t easy. Two things I should not be doing

Webber and Howard were elite from day 1. Hammond and whoever are pretty good in comparison. Elite doesnā€™t hang around for 4 years these days. But just as there arenā€™t enough balls to go around on offense, there arenā€™t enough to go around on the boards and blocks. There are diminishing returns to scale in basketball as in economics.