Mercer vs. Tennessee Open Thread

Thoughts on the matchup? Tip off is around 6:10 p.m.

Will watch closely as have not seen much of either team this year.
Watching Kentucky/Wichita now. Don’t wanna look ahead too much but we should really be rooting hard for Wichita I think. Kentucky would be a horrible match up for us. They are big and strong. Would destroy our inside.

Go Mercer!

Will watch closely as have not seen much of either team this year. Watching Kentucky/Wichita now. Don't wanna look ahead too much but we should really be rooting hard for Wichita I think. Kentucky would be a horrible match up for us. They are big and strong. Would destroy our inside.

Definitely feel the same way, but it would be interesting to see how Kentucky would deal with playing Michigan on such a short turn around. For personal reasons I rather Wichita win because ticket prices will go through the roof if it’s Kentucky vs Louisville in the Sweet 16.

As far as Mercer and Tennessee, I’ll be cheering for Mercer simply because Kenpom says they’re the worst team in the tournament by 30 spots. Don’t love the matchup with UT because they have the size at the 2/3 to guard Caris and Nik.

Still trying to register that epic game. Man, that was good. Feel bad for the Wichita kids. Great team. UK finally played up to preseason expectations, and I think 'Cats take down Louisville Friday.

I bet there are more than a few Purdue boosters licking their chops right now.

Well… can’t wait to see Dylan’s breakdown of Tennessee and what the analytics have to say…