'Irreplaceable' Eli Brooks pushes Michigan back to the Sweet Sixteen

13 Likes

Is there anyone on this site that doesn’t think Eli is going to be a high major college coach sometime in the future?

11 Likes

Great lede on this article.

3 Likes

Oh yeah when Juwan is ready to hang it up in 20 years Eli will be ready to step in.

9 Likes

Great article and so happy to still see Eli giving his all. Want nothing with the best for this young man!!!

2 Likes

Jared is a great sports writer!

3 Likes

Irreplaceable is exactly the right word. Nice work!

2 Likes

Great writing and such a deserving moment for Eli! One of my favorite wolverines just got an even bigger place in my heart. Go Blue! :blue_heart::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Both him and Hunter were huge in the win over Tennesee!

I am really going to miss Eli next year.

8 Likes

Well-written article, Jared. Wish Brooks could be here forever. Been a joy to watch him for five years. Every successful program needs an Eli Brooks!

13 Likes

Yeah I mean we have made the sweet 16 every year Eli has been at Michigan. Need to find a way to keep him here for the rest of his life so we are guaranteed to make the 2nd weekend.

8 Likes

This is why Jay Wright was pretty upset when he was out recruited by John Beilein for Brooks. He is exactly the type of guard Villanova always has in the backcourt of their elite offenses. I wouldn’t mind if Juwan went after every guard Jay recruited.

4 Likes

This passage makes it sound like Eli’s the main character in a TV show where he goes undercover in different scenarios to solve a crime/problem. Eli Brooks is… The Professor.

4 Likes