Hunter Dickinson to return for junior season

How’s michigans NIL?

11 Likes

Terrance Shannon likes

18 Likes

Absolutely huge. LFG

3 Likes

here to eat some crow for the time being.

5 Likes

I think this makes Shannon more important. In order to function on D with Hunter at center we need some respectable guys surrounding him, as we learned last year.

I know people are worried about recruiting over kids but Hunter is here now, you can’t count on a 4th year, and you don’t get opportunities to build around All Americans that often.

10 Likes
9 Likes
9 Likes

One down and two more to go!

6 Likes

B1G POY and National POY still out there! Plus a few team championships, too! Let’s go big guy! :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Yooooo!!! Let’s goo!!!

2 Likes

It’s going to be fun!

1 Like

We got better last year by keeping the main thing the main thing and the main thing is back!

3 Likes

100% this. We have to put the best possible team together around him. And the league looks quite winnable this year and now having Hunter back we have to be in the top tier there. Anything we can do to better our chances, we need to do.

Plus the reality is the new game of CBKB for better or worse involves the portal. If we aren’t going to use it to get better, other teams are. Except Michigan State maybe.

3 Likes

In my imagination, there’s an MSU board complaining that Juwan always convinces his guys to stay while Izzo’s players jump early

14 Likes

**** yeah!!!

2 Likes

I honestly wouldn’t put it past them.

4 Likes

Certainly good of Hunter to announce this soon, I’m sure it takes a load off Coach Howard and staff.

3 Likes

They had like zero early entries for a 10 year period despite almost always recruiting better than us.

We had 5 times more in two years 2013 and 2014.

4 Likes

Great news! Let’s do this! And support the big fella (like I know we will).

3 Likes

Hunter and I celebrating our confirmed Natty next year.

(I am too short to be seen)

5 Likes