Game 9: Michigan at Northwestern Open Thread

lucky ducky jeeez

I think all I will remember that Simpson and Matthews did today was jump at pump fakes

We needed a game like this for the future.

5 Likes

This game never happened beat USC

3 Likes

Guys, in the end Poole’s D messed up their 1st option so they had to hoist a prayer. Defense wins!!

5 Likes

Happy to have plenty of material for the next 4 games.

1 Like

I knew it the whole time! In all reality, that’s the best type of win for this team. PLENTY for the coaches to work with now.

7 Likes

I have no clue how Beilein is in such a great mood right now haha

Don’t burn the tape. Regardless of how these upcoming games go, they are gonna have some hard practices through the end of the month.

1 Like

God bless John Beilein. Only he would take this post game interview with a huge smile on his face and say “does it get any better than that?” about the Big Ten games being played so early

4 Likes

Guessing that he saw this kind of game coming.

2 Likes

Can you imagine a red-faced Tom Izzo blaming his team’s performance on how stupid it is that they have to play conference opponents in the first week of December instead of Middle Tennessee State

2 Likes

Ya’ll know he won, right?

11 Likes

HAHA–yep!

Tend to agree. Way preseason (pre-Spain) I had figured on 3 total losses in NonCon Play with 1.5 of them coming from Nova+UNC. Then one completely inexplicable loss as that’s happened before. The fact we’re undefeated right now is a genuine surprise to like… July me.

5 Likes

Win on the road and people are perplexed the coach is happy?!?! Hilarious

3 Likes
3 Likes

F’ing -2 second half line was a sieve

3 Likes

How many northwestern games within a few points over the years?

1 Like

Take W…Go home!

2 Likes