Game 7: Michigan vs. Gonzaga Open Thread

You can see that every single instinct is there for Wagner but he’s just a half step behind of where he wants to be.

5 Likes

Sloppy early

I know Wagner is super rusty but he’s looked pretty subpar so far. Good moves just no rhythm and his shots aren’t failing at all from deep or even around the rim.

1 Like

Also was that hook shot X’s first of the season? He’s been great at finishing around the rim but hasn’t featured it much yet.

X fortunate too only have one credited turnover despite three sloppy handles

2-3 G1, 1-5 G2 from 3, that 3-8. Pretty good, no? Good D. Juwan played him 31 mins yesterday even with his shot not falling.

It is crazy to see Simpson so sloppy with the ball. He has had demands to value each possession since he has been here. Those skills just shouldn’t erode.

When Wagner has trouble at a gimme shot at the rim, it’s definitely not encouraging

Why even attempt that pass? What does getting it to Wagner in the post accomplish?

Simpson seems like he’s having poor awareness of defenders behind him more than anything

Nah, Eli missed a couple gimmes at the rim yesterday and went on to have the game of his career. I’m not too worried early.

I am starting to lose my patience with the turnovers

I don’t see how you could watch Franz play and say he’s looked terrible

1 Like

ok let us know when you’ve fully lost your patience

4 Likes

Wonder if Beilein is watching?

Alright Teske, that’s 3 jumpers that have gone down. Maybe time to come out and cover the jump shot.

I never heard so much pissin and moaning so early in the game.

4 Likes

They are definitely fumbling the defensive rebounds today

Every game this tourney Michigan’s had a wonderful stretch between the under 16 and the under 12 timeouts

5 Likes

Every game thread is like this until we get a lead

2 Likes