Game 5: Michigan vs. Providence Open Thread

Doubling up the KenPom spread at half. Unforunately this half time is starting at the same time as the Lions halftime

Georgetown and USF in overtime on CBS Sports Network. Not exactly a good look for Illinois. USF 239 on kenpom, though they did smash Ohio.

Now he just said we can maybe be a second weekend team if we get a lot better in the halfcourt

1 Like

USF might be underrated right now? They blew out #170 Ohio last game.

Brooks hasnā€™t had a great weekend, but that was a somewhat redemptive stretch during the late run. An assist to Teske for 3 and then a rhythm one himself. Still think heā€™s the key to stretching out this teamā€™s ceiling if he can clean up his play. Been kind of ugly latelyā€“but not sure we have many meaningful options to back up the 1 and 2.

Wow, Iggy gets a Sarunas Marciulonis comp from LaPhonso Ellis

OSU up big early vs USC too. We should be able to blow them out at home. Iā€™m glad we got Providence in this game.

1 Like

Yeah, he needs to ease up on the drives and dial up more threes. Just a decision-making issue at this point.

Nonsensical. As bad as the in-game commentary has been, I love the one guy who keeps saying weā€™re a top 5 team and a final four caliber group. Rarely hear those takes in November

OSU is beating South Carolina State

2 Likes

Hair obsessed announcer keeps calling Brazdeikis 20, but heā€™s 19.

Lol, my TV just said South Carolina. I just realized theyā€™re obviously in the tournament and would not be playing at OSU too, really dumb comment there.

1 Like

Yep. Turns 20 on Jan 8

Student BTN people are way better to listen to, at least theyā€™re kinda funny in their badness. A game on ESPN shouldnā€™t have this lol.

National guys are just brutal. B1G announcers give only okay content, but they at least know the personnel and dont have to word-vomit to fill airspace

At least the analyst said M should be the #5 in country.

Jesus, the end to this USF-Georgetown game is taking forever. Itā€™s taking all of our halftime to play 80 seconds of game

That Sling commercial immediately became my favorite of all time

Yeah, I guess hair guy liking us means they talk about us pretty much 80% of the game. Iā€™d despise these guys as a Providence fan.

1 Like