Game 31: Michigan at Michigan State Open Thread

John is always one basket late with his timeouts.

1 Like

Maybe 3 or 4 in this case.

Third best defense in the country and we havenā€™t gotten one stop in 8 possessions

1 Like

Couldnā€™t agree moreā€¦I hate hate hate that kind of management especially on the road

Carbon-copy of the first game.

Dude come on. It has nothing to do with mental toughness. Early in the season everyone was talking about this teamā€™s mental toughness.

1 Like

Have faith guys. We are not out of this.

1 Like

8 minutes leftā€¦2 minute quarters. Need stopsā€¦this is JP and IGGY time! Catch shoot score!

1 Like

Simpson taking shots Iggy or Poole should shoot

1 Like

Need a sea change in momentum fast. Poole charge a lost opportunity for it to happen. Canā€™t have a lid on the basket after all thatā€™s happened.

Winston has just driven right through us the last 2 possessions. Really missing Matthews right now.

1 Like

I was shouting at the walls for one two baskets back. But we missed a couple of high percentage shots there, that were hard to complain about.

1 Like

Nah man. Dont give up too soon.

1 Like

Complain about the D all we want, but ultimately our offensive draughts is what kills us

2 Likes

Just keep Iggy on the floor.

1 Like
1 Like

Between the two teams, is what I meant. Not overall.

Michigan is no doubt tough as hell, but I think MSU is mentally tougher this year.

Winston is just a dude man. B1G POY.

why mess with a good thing?

Michigan State with 30 points in 19 second half possessions. Thatā€™s 1.57 points per possession.

1 Like