Game 3: Elon at Michigan Open Thread

The old playing down to the competition so far.

Teske has got to stop mailing in possessions on defense.

1 Like

Juwan needs to call time outs sooner and rip into them. This has been very lazy and uninspired. Taking the first look that’s there even when it’s not a great look. No energy. No one going to the rack. They need to bring the energy we saw in the creighton game and off of that alone they’d be winning,

1 Like

“Zac Ervin” plays for Elon!?! That’s too similar

DDJ looks like the shot in the arm that might get us going. Couple big buckets there

2 Likes

I’m surprised it took this long to see Johns Jr. This seems like the type of game he could thrive in.

1 Like

Looking like the 3 PG lineup should be the starting lineup for now. At least until Franz comes back or Nunez shows anything of value. DDJ is just as much of a shooting threat

1 Like

Definitely our best lineup right now, but as has been discussed a lot this week, it seems like Juwan wants him to embrace that 6th man role

1 Like

Livers hip ok?

I would have rather seen Brooks come back. This game is so frustrating.

Early in the season looks like the FIBA line is effecting Teske. Many of the 3s I remember him taking have come up short.

1 Like

DDJ has 8 and 8 in the first half. I did not see that coming.

Interesting point!

Eli Brooks dribbled away a chance at a 2 for 1 and then threw up an airball. Not good at all.

Jones Junior. Cool.

Good half for our sophomore class, the 7 turnovers is so hard for me to get used to coming from games the past forever it feels like where we would avg 7 for a game

These announcers are mailing it in to an egregious extent. I generally like BTN guys but this is rough

3 Likes

BJ having a nice game so far. Looks comfortable out there.