Game 25: Michigan at Penn State Open Thread

Unless a Duke or Michigan miracle happens it looks like 3 teams in the top 6 are going down tonight…

Apologies if someone said this above…but imagine if they didn’t get 3 freebies on the technical FTs.

1 Like

He’s the F’n man. He had a bad bad night. He will burn from this. No one will be more intent on making amends.

3 Likes

Michigan has a 1.27 offensive PPP outside of Xavier

1 Like

Excuse me sir? Did you just give me a look? Yeah, that’s a T! What’s that? You wanna another one?

1 Like

Holy cow. That’s wild

So you’re saying there’s a chance!

Ugh, I hate this garbage school. They are all pedophile enabler worshippers.

2 Likes

He’s basically lost this game nearly single-handedly. Pretty rough.

You’re right…I just hate seeing him regress like this. I’m sure you remember the Simpson from 3 years ago, soooo frustrating, and it looked alot like tonight.

Gonna be rough when both of their fans rush the court.

5 Likes

Just a bad night. Man, you knew we were going to miss that one last key shot and that would be it. What a depressing night.

Livers gave some very solid minutes at the 5 tonight. But this team needs an 8th man to step up if we are going to make a run in March.

Wow if all FTs were there it would’ve been one point game

Here comes the 237 fans storming!

A lot of adults in that court storm.

Honestly, aftet all the bad game Z had, Poole might have to get the goat award for today…he was unnaceptably bad.

I hope the heavy minutes Simpson’s been playing aren’t wearing on him. Against UW he also had a tough day offensively (although he wasn’t turnover-prone like this).

1 Like

Ditto to Poole

Appropriately, my BTN just went out.

Z almost played like there was something wrong with him tonight, but it probably just wasn’t his night.