Game 23: Michigan at Rutgers Open Thread

How much should we be worried about Johns? I chalk this year up to just being a freshman in a difficult system, but is there a similar adjustment period next year if and when they start playing him at the 4, his more natural position? I assume Castleton will get more of the backup 5 minutes next season?

Only 1 OREB allowed too

I think we’re just gonna have to accept that the backup 5 slot is a huge minus for us this year… just gotta hope Teske can stay out of foul trouble going forward

I’m on team Nunez for backup 5

2 Likes

Pick and pop city!

2 Likes

Pittsnoggle 2.0!

1 Like

Adrian atoll.

LeVert is in the building

Love me some Wolverines but the Illinois/MSU game is hard to look away from tonite. Have two tablets going and recording our game.

Iggy, are you serious?

1 Like

Amazing how the offense works when the ball moves!

1 Like

I’ve started a new drinking game where i drink every time the commentator reminds us that Zavier practices that hook shot

2 Likes

Cool that you can post even when you’re dead

3 Likes

Are you drunk yet?

1 Like

Add in Iggy being ambidextrous for extra death.

Winston has 10 turnovers. Not MSU … Winston himself.

5 Likes

Johns has a good play?

Friends don’t let friends watch Michigan games and Drive.

I can’t get over how much Simpson has improved as a finisher. Night and day from last year.

1 Like

This game is going to go to half just in time to watch Sparty lose their third in a row. Looking forward to Izzo now starting to talk about how not having Langford is taking a toll on this squad. Oh, and the refs suck.

1 Like