Game 22: Michigan at Iowa Open Thread

That just exemplifies our night.

Iowa’s really trying hard to get us back in it

Looks like Michigan should’ve applied this pressure earlier

Zone offense…Not so good

Really, Iowa’s stunk the whole second half. Unfortunately we also have.

They are shooting lights out and Michigan won’t battle foul trouble like this the rest of the year. Not to mention Matthews has played his worst game of the year.

And if I’m a player I’m hungry to beat them after losing. Extra motivation. I really hope they play in the tourney. Iowa isn’t a bad team but I’ll bet on Michigan every time in a rematch on a neutral floor based on everything that’s happened in this game against Michigan and are still not out of it but aren’t close enough to likely win it now.

2 Likes

Iowa trying to give Michigan one last shot, but chaos seems to be taking over both teams. Wolverines have the ball down 67-56 with 3:42 to play.

This season sure is following the 2012-13 script. It’s remarkably similar.

1 Like

I just hope this garbage O doesnt show up in the Madness tourny…

We have to play mistake free the rest of the way to have any chance.

Every shot is short. Seems like we have no legs.

“They can turn it on when they need it.” Really?

3 Likes

Anyone know the last time we had a player foul out?

Probably Moe last year

8-29 from 3. Wow.

Zone offense blows

Simpson down to 10-47 (21%) from three in conference on over 4 attempts per game. He shot 21% from three in conference last year on less than 1 attempt per game.

2 Likes

Not our night, but I think we know Iowa is fraudulent away from carver-Hawkeye arena. Hope we get them in Chicago

Yikes. That stat is… not good

1 Like

Hopefully a loss like this can be turned into a positive. This team has a LONG way to go.