Game 21: Ohio State at Michigan Preview

Also, I could be wrong but I believe they’re 6-3 ATS in their Quad 1 and Quad 2 games too? (Goes to the notion they’re at their best against the best)

You’re nuts, MH! :grinning: I’ve made the trip, too in “white knuckle” weather and I know I’m a crazy Michigan fan.

I wasn’t planning on coming tonight anyway. I just don’t do 9:00 games. At my age it gets to be WAY past my bedtime. Even on TV, with a 9:00 start and as tense as I get, unless it’s a relatively comfortable M win, I won’t get to sleep 'til about 1:00 AM! Here’s hoping our boys are hitting on all cylinders tonight! Go Blue!!!

2 Likes

Yeah that’s my biggest problem with 9:00 games. My adrenaline is running too high at 11:00 at night by the time it’s over and I can’t possibly fall asleep for awhile after the game ends.

Yep, and remember, I’m the guy who was stressed until about the 5 1/2 minute mark in a 23 point win AT Indiana! :rofl: By the way, I’m NOT proud of that. I really should have more confidence in our guys! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No shame in that, silver. I’m only 35 and yet sometimes I can hardly enjoy a victory in progress because of crippling fear that Michigan might crumble and lose. I wasn’t able to catch Friday’s game live so when I went to watch a replay I could sit back and relish the massive beatdown having already known the score! :grinning::sunglasses:

1 Like

I live in Traverse City. It would be a disaster for me to make the trip to A2. I’m 72 so winter travel not usually good for me. Back to the game M needs to avoid early fouls and tos and we should be good. Looking to blow away KenPom in this one.