Game 21: Ohio State at Michigan Open Thread

Team looks slow to rotate on the 3s the last few possessions. They’re getting some good looks.

Hope y’all get a lot of rest and pain relievers after this one. Sheesh

On offense…

Probably because DDJ is getting 1/2 garbage time minutes at the end of the game. If he played more minutes/real minutes with other rotation players instead of freshmen/walk-ons he’d look better/like any other typical freshman guard

2 Likes

OSU couldn’t ask for more open looks.

Wow didn’t realize we’re on triple-double watch:

4 Likes

This made me LOL in real life. Well said!

He would be getting the same amount of minutes as Nunez. Which is to say almost none. We have two quality starting guards that can play a lot of minutes. OSU has one. Which is why Washington gets his minutes.

DDJ and Nunez would both probabaly be getting 10+ mpg if they were on OSU

1 Like

You’d tell the guy buying your drinks to STFU? Good way to not get any more free drinks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to see Simpson get a triple double and hear what DD would say.

I mean, DD makes drinking during the game more fun…

Silence from Dakich is worth the cost of a drink :slight_smile:

I think it would be Michigan’s first triple double since Caris and D Walt record a triple double each in back back to games in December 2015

Obviously I don’t think that and nowhere did I say that. Eli’s getting 15 minutes per game. I said Washington would be better than Eli, or any other backup guards the team has, in my opinion.

Eli has been afraid to shoot the ball for two weeks and shooting is this team’s biggest weakness (see the first half where you have been imploring how hard it is to win in the big ten without making shots). I don’t think that’s such a confrontational opinion to think we could have better play off the bench from a guy whose shooting numbers have been better

Hell, Dakich would probably love the abuse. He’d fire right back!

What a block!

1 Like

That was awesome

Wesson - OUCH!

Wesson’s been blocked by Simpson and Poole tonight.

The look on his face