Game 21: Ohio State at Michigan Open Thread

Washington just so much more ready to play than DeJulius as a Frosh.

1 Like

I feel extremely strongly that Duane Washington would be the best guard off Michiganā€™s bench right now had he committed here

1 Like

Different system

1 Like

Can you imagine what it would be like to watch a game with DD at a bar after heā€™s slammed a few pops? Pure insanity.

3 Likes

Heā€™s been pretty bad all Big Ten year**, hasnā€™t he?

1 Like

Definitely agree there. And Poole doesnā€™t flop often at least. (Wesson has been doing it most of the night)

Itā€™s the same with Vitale. Iā€™m sure they know the game but theyā€™ve opted for the character over analysis. Dakich provides good stuff every game but will often revert to his character.

Heā€™s been pretty bad all year, hasnā€™t he?

94 ORTG on 23.5 USG to Torvik, with what seems like bad D. So yes.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t have taken much. Heā€™s so much bigger than Brooks- DDJ. Has nice shot needs to have better selection

A ten point lead would be fantastic

Got lucky on that possession.

Nothing special. But 7.3 PPG in 17 minutes played and 34% from three is miles better than what weā€™re getting from Eli and DeJulius right now

I wouldnā€™t mind that, especially if he was buying, because then you could tell him STFU.

2 Likes

Should probably just say Eli, until we see more from DDJ. But his garbage time minutes have not impressed me much from a shotmaking perspective

1 Like

Duane Washington would not get off the bench for us

4 Likes

Simpson with two DWalt-esque rebounds there

That is why I love Simpson. Going up against a tree for a board!

You think Duane Washington would be playing 17 mpg for Michigan? Taking those minutes away from Poole, Simpson or Matthews?

Heā€™s a chucker who is shooting 27% from three in the Big Ten.

9 Likes

OSU is fading. Time to put these guys out of commission.

X with 8 boards and 10 assists

4 Likes