Game 19: Illinois at Michigan Preview

Might want to change Ann Arbor to Champaign in the opening line.

Bah, thanks. Need to sleep and edit more. Fixed.

2 Likes

Bring in Mitch McGary to hold up the ā€œWIN THE GAMEā€ sign or better yet if heā€™s not ready to play have Livers hold up the sign during time outs.

Yet another FS1 telecast that I canā€™t watch locally. Hoping I can find a stream somewhere so Iā€™m not tempted to follow the open thread here. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Try www.123tvnow.com same issue, especially if you live in the Windsor area!!

1 Like

What time does Howard meet with the media today?

Should be around 3pm.

Hereā€™s Juwan today:

Having trouble remembering, but who had primary defensive responsibility for Ayo the first game (X or Eli)?

Also, having trouble getting the Juwan video above to playā€¦anyone else?

Thanks Dylan!

The video doesnā€™t work for me either. Here it is on YouTube. Iā€™ve found Juwanā€™s pressers, especially pre-game, to be basically worthless. Makes me miss Beileinā€™s where he would divulge a lot more and you could actually gain some insight.

2 Likes

He sure plays it close to the vest doesnā€™t he.

I would have been fine if the entire preview just said ā€œMUST WINā€ in bold letters with no analysis.

But good write up. Just need to get some confident shots up.

Hopefully this means something.

2 Likes

Livers returns, Michigan wins by double digits, all the critics are silenced until the next loss.

3 Likes

Hey guys, just returned from Mexico the check in on how things are goiā€¦GOOD GOD WE LOST AT IOWA AND PENN STATE AT HOME!!! Iā€™m never leaving the country again. Michigan by 10 over Illinois and all will be well!

4 Likes

You underestimate some peopleā€™s ability to be mad

3 Likes

ā€œGotta leave it all on the floor today fellaā€™s.ā€

BIB BIG game for the teamā€¦protect the floor, get on a roll.

Punch back today!

:smirk:
(Character limit)

1 Like

Iā€™m old enough to remember when you in a plane was a good thing.

2 Likes

Still is! Just keep me off the beach.

1 Like