Game 17: Northwestern at Michigan Open Thread

Teske with a stat line that would be good for a complete game, 17 points, 6 rebounds, 2 steals, 2 blocks, 0 fouls, 0 turnovers.

2 Likes

Donā€™t have a PG? You might want to keep your team out of Ann Arbor.

7 Likes

7-14 on 3s guys

One year that was his total for the season, lol

Malkovich, Malkovich

I now fully believe that thereā€™s going to be a game where Eli Brooks has like 7 threes and Iā€™m not even going to be the least bit shocked. It seems like everyone is just taking turns.

1 Like

Teske is 7-14 from 3 in conference play

1 Like

He is more than capable!

1 Like

50 at half and Pooleā€™s got ā€¦ 3. Damn this is the best TEAM. Fun to root for.

3 Likes

I was slightly surprised it didnā€™t go in. The Crisler roof would certainly have fallen.

My favorite part about Teske is he has had 2 really bad misses (like shot puts that hurt the backboard) in the last two games where he has hurried his shot - but has the confidence to shoot the next open one completely under control with no hesitation.

1 Like

We were due.

Wackamole with this group. You canā€™t keep one or two guys down and think youā€™re doing ok. Somebody will produce.

1 Like

Too bad we wasted all last year letting Mo steal Teskeā€™s minutes.

7 Likes

Is Teske now on the NBA radar?

3 Likes

Moe did Teske a solid in the title game of last yearā€™s B1G Tournament.

I thought Jon had 2 or 3 open looks late in the Illinois game that he passed up. I wonder if it was his decision or if Beilein told him we didnā€™t need that in that situation.

I donā€™t think he is really, although Iā€™ve been adamant for a while that he fits as an NBA backup.

That was his total for high school

Teskeā€™s conditioning is just completely a revelation

1 Like