Game 16: Michigan at Minnesota Open Thread

Two fouls on Brandon Johns Jr. before the first media timeout and Juwan Howard is putting Colin Castleton in the game.

Starting out playing big.

If Carrā€™s gonna go up like that no need to bail him out

1 Like

ugh I really hate this call. Dave needs to be getting in the game after the first media timeout

3 Likes

Just donā€™t understand why Castleton is coming in hereā€¦

1 Like

Beautiful ā€¦

1 Like

Casselton needs a go to post move. This multiple dribble and back the guy down plan isnā€™t going to work in the Big 10.

5 Likes

Castleton has way too much confidence in his post upsā€¦ gotta be at .5 PPP

Too much dribbling, take it up.

Great start! Juwanā€™s got these guys ready to go.

I think Iā€™d feed Teske down low a few times. Be nice if we could get an early 2nd on Oturu, and if they double, Teskeā€™s done a nice job with a couple of passes so far.

1 Like

Lmao. What made that different than any other hesitation dribble done in a basketball game since the 1960s?

2 Likes

Getting through 6 min of game time with no fouls on Teske I feel is a blessing. Have left a cpl at the rim but liking our energy early.

Castleton is just too weak to play right now. If they are going to call that a carry on Wagner they need to call it every time down the floor.

2 Likes

If someone would have told me that Simpson would be our 1st or 2nd best offensive option I would have said weā€™d be a sub .500 team.

Simpson has been fantastic since the MSU game

4 Likes

Castleton is as bad as any rotation player Michigan has had in a long, long time.

2 Likes

Simpson has been fantastic this season outside of a couple games.

14 Likes

Didnā€™t it get figured out how many wins Simpson and Teske needed to become Michiganā€™s all time leaders in wins? Does anyone remember what that number was?

5 Likes

Carr playing some turrible D