Game 15: Indiana at Michigan Recap

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: NBA Draft Projections & Mock Drafts 2019

Right now, from my persepective, Poole is a better NBA prospect than Stauskas was.

2 Likes

Donā€™t remember seeing any zone defense. They play strictly man-to-man.

1 Like

All due respect but are we really comparing Poole to Kobe? Come on. Thereā€™s no doubt heā€™s been an impact player and he consistently makes the tough shots in big moments, but Iā€™m not even sure heā€™s even the first or second most important player on his own college team. I think heā€™ll bee the classic late first round Beilein player- a guy with a terrific skill set and feel, but lacking the athleticism and nba body of the one-and-done lottery picks (such as Langford). I think heā€™ll be a really solid nba player, but I see his role and potential as more of a high-end Hardaway, a starter and good nba player but not a star.

I donā€™t know if it was his fault but I remember the D missing those switches when Brandon was on the court.

I thought I saw them mix in some zone looks when Romeo and Juwan were both on the bench in the first half. To your point, thatā€™s not something they normally do so I was curious.

He has more to offer an NBA team. Think this is inevitable IMO.

Itā€™s not a bad life as a high end THJā€¦4years/$71M contract. I think Jordan could live with that IMO!

1 Like

So true. Nobodyā€™s crying for him

I said ā€œhe is truly reminding me of a young Kobe Bryant.ā€ certainly you didnā€™t take that as a comparison I wasnā€™t comparing the two. Jordanā€™s skill set in his jump back, quickness, range, drive to the basket, ability to use the glass, passing (actually heā€™s already better than Kobe ever was at passing), dribbling, seeing the floor, rebounding, cross over, and swag remind me of Kobe. The build of Jordan is 1 inch shorter and 10 pounds lighter than Kobe but that was after Kobe was in the NBA. That was a comparison of which you made not me by Kobe having an NBA body, you donā€™t think Jordan does?