Game 13: Maryland at Michigan Open Thread

Is Jaaron Simmons just vaping on the bench?

1 Like

Duglas

10 chars

2 Likes

I dare say that was our best half of basketball of the season

6 Likes

Outstanding play by Dug!

1 Like

Great half donā€™t let up.

1 Like

Wow. Wow. Wow! (Complete sentence)

2 Likes

Weā€™re a basketball school!!

1 Like

They just need to visualize that the opponents are Maryland every game. Water sucks boys.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Hunter is tripping. You can not do that up what you are after a flagrant because two calls went again you.

Refs have been really kind. Again not a foul imo by kobe (probably bodied him a bit) but refs rarely make the right call on that. That block and his ability to get all ball when picking a pocket or coming over the top is amazing.

2 Likes

I think thatā€™s the highest Iā€™ve ever seen a ball go off the glass.

5 Likes

So its actually true that football and basketball arent allowed to be good at the same time. Crazy

6 Likes

Man what a rolled coaster of a life being a Michigan fanā€¦just all the feels lol from the CMU debacle, to yesterdayā€¦to basically a perfect half of basketballā€¦this is why Xanax was invented lol

11 Likes

That t will fast break decision was insane. Lucky it was tipped.

Being picky but Iā€™m traumatized from the first 12 games.

Just want to see mental growth and their aptitude for the game increasing.

1 Like

In all fairness, if it went any higher it literally would have been over the glass

2 Likes

Why has nobody clipped that Kobe steal ā†’ assist ā†’ block stretch and hand-delivered it to these forums yet SOMEONE HELP

7 Likes

I see improvement in Barnes every game.

3 Likes

Kobe is really freaking good. I think his emergence is what bums me the most about this year cause heā€™s been as good as we could have possibly hoped and heā€™s gonna be all conference level next year and I need us to be good

12 Likes

Is it unrealistic to expect a natty in a few months?

What are the logistics of arranging a scrimmage against CMU tomorrow or Tuesday? And, of course, playing as badly as humanly possible. Repeat weekly.

2 Likes