Former Michigan Players NOT in NBA

7 Likes

J Mo looks great. Didnt even recognize him

2 Likes

Any news on D’Walt’s contributions to Alba Berlin? Curious what level of game he is exhibiting professionally I always loved that kid, especially senior year.

Sounds like he might be heading to Turkey next year with a team that is in the EuroCup (2nd tier of international comp in Europe, where Alba played this year).

Beilein’s Cavs summer team is playing near me in Salt Lake City this week so I figured I’d check them out last night… first player off the bench for Beilein was MAAR, which was fun to see. He played his typical unassuming mistake-free game, going scoreless in a handful of first half minutes, then played for long stretches of the second half, including a flurry of action where he scored 8 points in probably 4-5 possessions.

Was weird seeing Beilein in that huddle though. And wearing shorts!

1 Like

Sounds like Jordan Morgan is on the move to Karşıyaka Basket/KSK in Turkey.

1 Like

Just curious if you know how much a player like Jordan Morgan would be making a season?

Unlike the NBA the European teams dont have to make their salaries public. I would guess hes making low to mid six figures.

1 Like

Looks like it was mostly former Ohio State players on both teams but Stu Douglas’s TBT team got eliminated yesterday. Just randomly caught a glimpse of him playing while flipping through the channels yesterday. Love that he is still active and playing

Not sure how credible this is, but if it’s true, Stauskas is making some good money (way better than GLeague) on a high end Euro team and is probably hoping to play well enough to get another look in the NBA.

5 Likes

Good for Nik. I hope things work out well for him from here.

2 Likes

It’s true. Real Madrid might be the top team not in the NBA on the planet. Definitely up there if not. Between playing in the Spanish League and the Euroleague he will get tested often and make a lot of $ doing it.

5 Likes

Yeah great place for him to land. If he does well, he’s going to make a ton and he’ll get a chance to show skills he couldn’t in the League.

2 Likes

Translation of that is: And that brief moment in which you thought it was true did you not like?

7 Likes

How much money does anyone think he has made as a Pro?

At least tree fiddy

3 Likes