Former Michigan Players in the NCAA

UW plays Syracuse’s 2-3 zone on almost every possession. After 3 years of it, Cole knows where to stand and how to wave his arms around.

4 Likes

Bajema is having himself a game today. 16 points with 3 triples. Washington tied with Colorado with a minute to go.

5 Likes

Mike Hopkins polishing his resume for Syracuse

2 Likes

He’s too late.

2 Likes

That :poop: is nice and polished.

So how many of our former guys are going to be dancing while we enjoy the NIT?

IN:. Johns, Zeb, Wilson, Frankie
OUT: Castleton, Bajema, DDJ?

Kinda wild that the three guys who left this off season are all going to go dancing.

VCU has to win tomorrow probably

1 Like

it brings me no pleasure to report that if Wilson counts, TSJ does, too

1 Like

Wilson was definitely more a Wolverine than TSJ. He was signed, sealed, delivered with Michigan until Beilein left and he asked out of his LOI. In the end TSJ couldn’t have gone to Michigan even if he wanted to due to the credit situation. That said, TSJ is a much fresher wound so it hurts more.

1 Like

Didn’t Wilson go to Kansas with a friend of his? Who was that?

probably Phillips

Hold on… (characters)

1 Like

If RJ Hampton went to college it was going to be Kansas, but he decided to go to Australia instead. Hampton and Wilson were best friends

Yeah, it was RJ Hampton. Pretty strong pipeline from that AAU program to Kansas. (Which might apply to a certain speculated transfer).

1 Like

Whomst are you referring to?

Watching VCU

I still see the same Brandon Johns

Caught an inbounds pass under the hoop, froze like a deer in the headlights, tried to dribble, lost it, committed his second foul

Yes I’m basing my entire opinion on this 1 play

6 Likes

That’s what the best opinions are based on

1 Like

Well he committed two fouls before he had another play so

1 Like

Can only imagine it’s a current Stanford athlete?

They should have a pipeline to Alabama.

1 Like