Final Four 2018: Michigan vs. Loyola

Nice SI preview/prediction

2 Likes

Show goes onā€¦

2 Likes

These are great.
Do the assistant coaches get interviewed? I would like to see them as much or more than the players

Saddi is in the 2nd link.

1 Like

I just saw that :-).
He was the one I was thinking about too. Never hear much about Washington

I didnā€™t even think about the Oakland U link with Saddi Washington and Drew Valentine.

Just an fyi - if people are still looking for Loyola full games, hereā€™s what Iā€™ve found on YT

Make yourself crazy: LC vs. Florida. I watched like 15 minutes. Honestly, Florida had good Florida this year and horrible Florida. This was horrible Florida. Florida opens up unbelievably terrible and itā€™s far from all LCā€™s doing. Theyā€™re all Hyde in this one.

Make yourself feel good: Boise State vs. LC. Boise State tears them up. Itā€™s road game for LC, itā€™s an end of November game, theyā€™re a different team by now, obviously.

Useless: LC vs. Milwaukee - Custer is out for this game. So not much to draw from this one.

Anyone found any other full or half games online?

2 Likes

And Iā€™m officially out of things to say or think about this gameā€¦

7 Likes

Porter Moser seems like a very genuinely good person and a quality up and coming coach. He also comes across like a newborn puppy under the bright lights right now, even when talking about Wagner it was just like ā€œheā€™s good. We havenā€™t seen that. Can we talk more about Sister Jean?ā€ Lol

I think the three most important 1v1 matchups in this game are:

Moritz Wagner vs Cameron Krutwig (and Aundre Jackson)
Zavier Simpson vs Clayton Custer
John Beilein vs Porter Moser

I feel extremely strongly that we have the upper hand in all three.

3 Likes

Iā€™d heart ya, but anything could be bad luck.

1 Like

Saddi has done a great job coaching up out bigs in last two years, very under appreciated.

A nice piece on Saddi and Drew Valentine

they go further back than days in Oakland U.

1 Like

Michigan vs missing open shots (3fga and ft).

4 Likes

Iā€™m feeling ya on Simmons. If Loyola wants to switch everything and has no shot blockers, then itā€™s time to go downhill on these guys. Hopefully it wonā€™t be a Montana situation where we had no offense until Simmons decided it was go time, but he could be one of several Wolverines who have a big day attacking the rack.

2 Likes

Great Job Dylanā€¦i think the content has more than tripled since 2013. Its been a great year!
Go Blue!

4 Likes

IM so EXCITED GUYS LETS GO!!!

8 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHH LETS GOOOOOO!!! Give me one great game of basketball and letā€™s win a damn title!!! Go Jayhawks!!!

8 Likes

National Finals, Baby!!! Go BLUE!!!

5 Likes

What a team. The heart these guys have . . . wow.

Mo was unreal. He was everywhere on the court in the second half. I guess we saw what happens when he can play free of foul trouble!

4 Likes

Z, MAAR and Duncan combined for 4-23 from the field and we won. I will take it.

3 Likes

They only combined for 3, but I thought both played well. Livers was very good on defense and Simmons played well on offense AND defense. Limited Custer just as much as Z did. I feel like he is snake bit with some tough situations on offense. One of turnovers was a really bad bad by Duncan in transition in which he received the ball on the run surrounded by 3 defenders. And I thought his travel was a bad call but Iā€™d have to see it again

1 Like