Exhibition: Ferris State at Michigan Open Thread

6 Likes

And we’re off. Excited to react to some real basketball.

3 Likes

Is this our only B1G+ game?

1 Like

What’s up fellow sickos! Friends wanted to meet up at the bar at 8, but there’s some mad BTN+ action going on tonight till at least 9. Also, just moved to Cleveland, and sports betting isn’t legal until January? Unfortunately can’t be a full degen until next year, but we will start off tonight right.

2 Likes

Lipscomb is also on BTN+.

1 Like

Is the CMU game a BTN + broadcast too?

2 Likes

Not sure – don’t think it has been announced.

1 Like

Expected starters for Michigan tonight in the exhibition: Jaelin Llewellyn, Kobe Bufkin, Jett Howard, Terrance Williams II and Hunter Dickinson.

7 Likes

God it feels good to be back

8 Likes

Exhibition games always bring back the memory of losing to Athletes in Action one sad year long ago during the dark ages.

2 Likes

Peep the Jordan 11 legend blue’s…fire

6 Likes

Wait… that really happened? Bahahaha

3 Likes

Where’s the “win the game” gif? It’s bad luck that nobody has posted it yet.

3 Likes

Gimme the Kobe 6s all day long.

3 Likes

Interesting because I read a story about Jordan Brand not wanting college guys wearing retros this year.

3 Likes

Oh, zero argument from me about what I’d rather play in. Those Jordan retro’s look awesome in certain color ways but bricks to play in.

Always used to laugh when Livers would lace up 500 dollar retros and play in them.

6 Likes

Yup, they had a plaque made and put on their wall wherever that wall was. Pretty sure Josh Asselin was on that team too making it double embarrassing.

1 Like

True. My son was playing in the cool greys last Spring, and they looked sharp on court. I just couldn’t play in them myself, but I’m getting old and am pretty set in my ways (Kobes all day) now.

1 Like

Kobe Bufkin’s got his own shoes now?!? Wow, he really IS gonna have a breakout year! :wink:

10 Likes

Jett with a nice take.

1 Like