Exhibition: Ferris State at Michigan Open Thread

Kobe SZN!!

2 Likes

Did not have “Terrence Williams mid range baseline fadeaway before Hunter Dickinson gets a halfcourt touch” on my bingo card

6 Likes

It’s so nice just having a NPOY candidate. Forgot what that feels like

2 Likes

Bufkin hype back

Might be the most interested I’ve been an an exhibition game in a while due to so many ?’s about this roster. Very interested to see it in action.

I think they’re going to be good but it feels like outside of Hunter , I have no idea who is going to play or what the lineup combos will look like.

1 Like

First man off the bench tonight is Jace Howard after Terrance Williams picks up two quick fouls.

2 Likes

Clearly a charge.

1 Like

ha, could give him a 1000 tries and he couldn’t stick a free throw on the rim like that again.

1 Like

cmon TWill

1 Like

Ohhhhhh s*** the Howard family takeover is so here

2 Likes

Jace Howard out here. Great block

1 Like

Our coach has two sons on the court at once 4 minutes into the game, we have a NPOY candidate, I’m loving the offensive potential and I’m still confused on what we’ll be defensively. This is the closest I’ve ever felt to being an Iowa fan and I AM IN HEAVEN.

11 Likes

I think his FT shooting proves it really WAS a charge!

1 Like

Clearly Juwan should have knocked out another kid between Jett and Jace for depth purposes. Missed opportunity.

5 Likes

Looks like U-M is hedging most ball screens.

1 Like

Definitely feels like they’re just trying stuff out on offense

1 Like

scratches neck so uhhhhh…. No charts today?

3 Likes

Yeah too many zero pass possessions so far. But I don’t hate it given the setting and selfishly I wanna see what guys can do anything with that :rofl:

So far Kobe :white_check_mark: TWill :x:

It is officially basketball season. The casuals are out in full force. I already saw a Jace should start over Jett take.

5 Likes