European Soccer

United is just pitiful. No chance ETH survives.

Davies!!! Bayern goal scoring merchant

Nooooooooo tie game

Var review

No goal nice

So Real is probably going to win the Champions’ League and then get Mbappé. Sheesh.

1 Like

I can’t think of a more “Madrid” win than farting through 86 minutes, imperiling their tournament, then hitting two lightning strikes at the wire

1 Like

My boys again redefining clutch.

Black Magic FC.

I have been purposely avoiding this thread and all soccer news for the last few days as I haven’t had time to watch the game but HOLY MOLY the champions league delivered this week.

So glad Dortmund won. I think it is laughable to say Man C is well run when their budget envelop is 400 million pounds annually, but that’s quibbling. I think we can all agree Dortmund is well run on 120 million a year. Plus they have that awesome fan base. Pittsburgh!

And then what can you say about Madrid. Yes the hand of god intervened a bit on that final offside but God listens to prayers in Spanish first!!! It’s just normal at this point that a developing RM squad finds A way to play its best in the Champions league. No wonder players take a discount to join Madrid.

1 Like

At this stage, Dortmund has to win it all to qualify for the tournament again next year right? I assume 5th place in the Bundesliga won’t do it?

Dortmund is in the CL again next year

My passion for watching the Hotspurs waned. Their still “my team” but I stopped watching my recordings a few months ago. I’ll try harder next year.

Oh yeah, forgot that the Bundesliga was on the verge of snagging that fifth spot from England under the new system

I am still scoreboard watching a bit. Go Tottenham!

Lads, it’s Tottenham.

Just popping in to say spurs are pathetic and it’s funny watching city act like they care about any of this

Peter Crouch tormented City for so many years when they were ramping up and I think they have scored a total of 1 goal in the last 5 trips away to Spurs so that was nervy.

Ah, well, nevertheless

I think I had a similar reaction when Son cleared the last man on that break.

https://x.com/ErlingRoIe/status/1790489852305162537

The spur was not so hot today.