European Soccer

I wouldn’t be surprised if KDB and Bernardo leave this offseason. Obviously anything can happen but pieces are leaving faster than coming in and being useful right now.

I think City might’ve just parked it with 15 left.

I’d be surprised with KDB, not with Bernardo.

I’m begging to go out and sign Frimpong. These LB combos have been a mess for years now, time to lock it down with someone that can attack and defend on that side.

Who knew Dylan was a doom poster, just not for Michigan :joy::joy:

Dylan I am giving you cr@p I’m not being serious

2 Likes

KDB is exactly at the age that it makes sense to sell though, and had the major injury. City usually ruthless with that stuff.

I guess the only thing would be if it is the last year of Pep and so make rash decisions, but not their style usually.

It needs to become Foden’s team sooner rather than later, anyway. I’m just worried about the other additions. None really have been particularly great this year and don’t even seem like great fits.

1 Like

I’m thinking it will be like the Harbaugh and his coaches exodus when Pep moves on. I don’t think they will break up the huge pieces just yet. Bernardo’s wife is going to kill him if she has to spend another year in Manchester so if he goes, we get it.

I like Doku a lot fwiw. Brings another dimension to the attack on the side, but his game is not well-rounded.

Bernardo got the buy out clause last year for Barca. He is leaving IMO. But I guess he was also leaving the last two summers.

I just think they need to break it down a bit and rebuild. Have to do it at some point.

I think we have another year at least, but maybe. Pep isn’t going to rebuild and then leave.

As I was saying…

https://twitter.com/City_Xtra/status/1781295747050135907

https://twitter.com/City_Xtra/status/1781293921521262975

Good riddance to a couple perpetual disappointments who can’t win the big despite their lavish financial advantages.

:wink:

VAR is so cruel. Brutal.

Huge volley from Fulkrug

Leverkusen may actually lose one

Oye. Just brutal. Think you score the winner in extra time… VAR overturns… Get the lead in PKs… lose in PKs after skying one over the goal.

lol nevermind

The result feels unjust. Not that anything controversial happened. Just feels like it should have ended differently.

And then there were two!

I don’t think I’ve shared this with anyone here but I’m an Everton fan. It’s been a rough few years. Today was fun :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What a wild ride on the relegation zone you guys have had the past couple years.

1 Like

Biggest news of the day has to be Xavi staying, no? :wink:

It’s strangely made me an even bigger fan than all those mid-table years. The joy I felt when they came back from down 0-2 to Palace to win and secure safety 2 years ago was probably my favorite moment in 15 years of being a fan lol

2 Likes

I can commiserate. Been a Toffee since the 2014 World Cup, and today might have been the most fun I have had in the last 10 years.

1 Like