Ed Cooley will stay at Providence

1 Like

Phew. Good choice Ed.

We survived the Cooley scare. Hopefully no LaVall scare coming up.

1 Like

You guys will never get to my hear my hot takes on Cooley’s fit on the podcast. We were recording during the announcement. :rofl:

17 Likes

Damn… please release this…

6 Likes

Sounds like a wonderful UMhoops Members-Only Exclusive release if you ask me!! That’s the type of content we pay the big bucks for!!!

15 Likes

I was not trying to see Zavier run the Flex :grimacing:

1 Like

Post the elbow, X!

3 Likes

You guys are making me sick talking about Zavier in a flex offense lol.

2 Likes

I was ready for Scooby Johnson in the flex though.

2 Likes

I was ready to see Cade Cunningham really get cut loose in that free flowing offense as well.

1 Like

Please release this. You wouldn’t want your hard work to go to waste! :rofl:

I think the money line was “Ed Cooley could sell me on anything, even the flex offense.” Followed by 10 minutes of me explaining how it would never work at the highest level.

9 Likes

The tone change of the board rivals the Poole shot in terms of drastic turnarounds😂

7 Likes

Ahh! In it for the extension at Providence. He didn’t really want to come to M. Now on to my first choice Juwan Howard.

Lol. admittedly… I was freaking out by the very thought of a Cooley hire. Dylan’s comment about Simpson in the flex had me rolling though. :rofl:

Or, maybe he did have some interest in M (thus the scoop that he’d accept) but we didn’t share it, so he went back to PC.

I have no idea why the idea of him coaching Michigan didn’t feel right to me, but I’m more relaxed now.

I think this board is growing with interest and content…open the wallets fellas and join the crowd! Best hoops content in the NCAA!

4 Likes

Providence perspective: