Discounted Legends Classic Tickets

Discounted tickets for anyone interested in attending Michigan’s games in Brooklyn

We are pleased to extend a special offer for Legends Classic to UM HOOPS.COM
Experience College Basketball at Barclays Center!

For the third consecutive season the Championship Rounds of the Legends Classic men’s basketball tournament will be held at Barclays Center on November 24 & 25. Highlighting the field in 2014 are Villanova, Michigan, VCU, and Oregon. These four teams have a combined 80 NCAA Tournament appearances and 13 Final Fours.

Monday, November 24, 2014 at 7pm &
Tuesday, November 25, 2014 at 7:30pm

Ticket Prices:
$150.00 each – regular price is $150 each, lower level center
$80.00 each – regular price is $100 each, lower level center and corners and mid-level center
$50.00 each – regular price is $65 each, lower level and mid-level sideline and corners
$30.00 each – regular price is $35 each, lower level endzones and corners, mid-level corners, and upper level sideline
$15.00 each – regular price is $15 each, lower level endzones, mid-level endzones and corners, and upper level

To access this offer, please use special offer code: UMHOOPS

Click here to order tickets online or for more information

Location is a far bigger problem for me than ticket price. If I have to drive more than two hours it’s probably not happening.

I’m pumped. Bought 3rd row seats for the 25th. I love when they play in the NY area. Caught them vs Pitt at the Garden two years ago.