DeVante' Jones in concussion protocol, did not travel to Indianapolis

1 Like

Official… I wasn’t aware that traveling violated concussion protocol

I know that Kyle Young hasn’t been on the bench recently with Ohio State so I think there are different elements about limiting exposure, etc.

1 Like

Why cant we have nice things

2 Likes

Did this happen with the elbow to the back of the head in the last game? The one that they brushed off as incidental contact.

I assume not, because that was the Ohio State game which was something like 2 weeks ago at this point right?

1 Like

The Eli Brooks on ball experience peaked during last year’s tourney let’s do it again

4 Likes

Yup 40 minutes of Eli tomorrow

It was always going to be that regardless. The question is what you do with the other 38 mins.

1 Like

Oh well…I’m glad we got into the tournament. Give your best effort and flush all the nonsense from this year. Just terrible luck.

3 Likes

10 days ago, how long does the protocol ask for and under what conditions?

It was a practice injury:

7 Likes

What’s the over/under on minutes with a lineup consisting of Brooks at PG then 4 of Houstan, Twill, Johns, Diabate, Dickinson?

Sounds like a terrible lineup, but if it’s 0 minutes, then we’re looking at 40 from Collins/Bufkin.

Will it have to be 15+ minutes with only Brooks as a guard? Brooks, Houstan, Twill, Johns, Dickinson might not be terrible :grimacing:

2 Likes

That lineup will (and should IMO) play some minutes.

7 Likes

How many points would this news move your overall score prediction? I go from Michigan winning by 4 to losing by 10.

TWill guarding a 6’0" guard will be interesting

2 Likes

Frankie Season!!!

3 Likes

Do you agree with my opinion that this is a favorable matchup for Collins if he has to play 20ish minutes in a game? Poor on the ball defenders and nearly zero rim protection in the paint.

Am I crazy in thinking he could have some success?

6 Likes

I like where your head is at and this will be the start of Frankie’s Mitch McGary-like run :crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

Have a hard time even feeling bad for myself cause I’m just gutted for Davante. Hate it for him

45 Likes