Darius Morris is an unrestricted FA. Should the Piston's pursue?

I think the Piston’s should take a run at Darius Morris to run the point in Detroit. Darius should come rather cheap, has 2 years NBA experience, and imo, is a good fit for the Pistons.
I think Darius would be a better option than Peyton Siva. Neither is a good shooter, but I would take Darius over Siva because of his size and experience.
Darius is an excellent distributor, and with Drummond and Monroe needing someone to get them the ball, I think Darius could fulfill the position. Throw in Iguodala at SF and KCP at SG, and you have a nice lineup with plenty of size and potential.
Morris is at the point of his career where he is either going to begin to put it together or falter. I think this is the perfect time to take a chance no Morris, although I don’t expect the Piston’s to do so.

I’d just like to see him out of LA so I can actually root for him again.

I’d love for Darius to land with the Pistons. That might take some of the sting away that still lingers from draft night. Honestly though, I just hope he ends up on a team that can give him meaningful minutes.