College Basketball Open Discussion

Remember when Auburn was winning all those single possession games? Well, now they’ve lost two in a row by double digits to bad teams.

3 Likes

Still on par to get that #1 seed. No way this picture doesn’t play itself out

10 Likes

I know the B1G is a total crapshoot this year, but you look at this and its not totally unreasonable. A little more faith in Indiana than I want, but very interesting.

So your saying there is a chance…

Wow you are right. This has basically Indiana winning out (after that Minnesota game). Need to see with a few losses, if there is still a feasible solution.

Honestly, I don’t see Maryland ever losing again.(except against us obviously)

Duke getting run out of Raleigh. Coach K looks miserable.

Just when you thought the night couldn’t get any better…

2 Likes

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: (char limit)

1 Like

I think Shaka’s job is safe. Texas fans are still supporting him and the team.

1 Like

Greg Brown’s dad was not joking when he spoke about Texas lol

5 Likes

Random, but when Rob Edwards (the guy roasting Oregon right now) was a freshman in high school, I destroyed him in a lunch-time pickup game. :joy:

6 Likes

Kansas is impressive. Definitely the best team in the country. Azubuike is Drummond-like as a catch and finish big. Need to stay attached on the roll or he’s gonna dunk over you on an alley-oop.

2 Likes

Seriously, I don’t even feel like Baylor is playing poor defense…they are really good.

Feel like 3 point shooting is the only thing holding them back from being a #1 quality tram in most years. Advanced stats have them way ahead of the rest of the field right now though.

Tennessee (Kenpom #64) up 7 at Auburn with two minutes to go in the 1st in the latest saga of “yeah, Augurn probably isn’t actually good.” I will say I’m not sure how sustainable Tennessee’s reliance on Jordan Bowden is.

Posted this in the bracket thread, but you have to account for Isaac Okoro’s absence IMO.

I didn’t know they were missing anyone. I just flipped from Baylor.

Either way, Tennessee is awful at three point shooting (304th in percentage on below average volume), but they’re filling it up from there so I expect some kind of regression in the second half.

Okoro has been out the last three games – two losses and this one.

Without Okoro they genuinely are not good. With him they’re good but not top 10 good. I really like Okoro though. Great player.