College Basketball Open Discussion

Greg McDermott has a mask with a clear window so you can see his mouth and it is super creepy looking.

Georgia with the easy lay in for the win

2 Likes

UGA sends Kentucky to 4-9

3 Likes

You see calipari blow off crean?

5 Likes

LOL yeah. Crean wanted a full body hug

1 Like

David Duke with an awful stepback 3 that ends up banking in to put the game away

Speaking of banks :grimacing:

(Is that really the poor young man’s name?)

5 Likes

Unfortunately, yes.

1 Like

11 games scheduled tonight involving ranked teams. 7 postponed. (Scared face emoji)

2 Likes

I see NC State/UVA was postponed…two teams that have experienced a COVID shutdown once already.

Calipari doesn’t like Crean very much going back to when Indiana beat Kentucky at the buzzer (Watford 3). For a long time they used to play at Freedom Hall/Hoosier Dome(RCA Dome) alternating every year. They could never agree on a suitable resolution. I doubt you see Kentucky rekindle the rivalry with IU any time soon.

1 Like

Oof, Colorado lost at 1-11 Washington last night, a month after beating them by 23 on a neutral court. That’s a Q4 boat anchor.

EDIT: Actually now only a Q3 loss since beating what was the #9 NET team rocketed UW all the way up to #206.

1 Like

Not sure this is entirely predictive but saw on Reddit that 29 of the past 30 national titles were won by a coach that had previously been to at least the E8.

This goes hand in hand with a big debate we had on here about B1G coaches, in that only 3 coaches in the conference have made it that far. Curious if anyone can guess the 3rd one (besides Painter and Izzo) off the top of their head.

2 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

2 Likes

Phil Martelli!!!

5 Likes

Ha! I hadn’t thought of that. Can now use that as validation to put Michigan in the Final Four on my bracket

Not the answer I was looking for though

4 Likes

Ohhhh it’s Archie isn’t it. That Devin Oliver Dayton team?

2 Likes

My guess was gonna be Turgeon at Texas A&M, but he never made it past round 2 despite two of the four teams being pretty good. And he only got to the sweet 16 at Wichita State.

1 Like

That sounds right. The other thought I had was Hoiberg at Iowa St but I don’t think they made it that far.

1 Like