College Basketball Open Discussion

IllinoisLoyalty

2 Likes

Have to say that Dosunmu is a really fun player, obviously the heart and soul of that team. I too would be rpsht if an M player had been knocked out for the foreseeable future with a blow like that.

3 Likes

No idea! I can only imagine how bad it would be if you actually went looking for it.

It’s a broken nose, it’s a long ways from his heart.

3 Likes

Fine. He’s the nose and soul of the team. It’s still bad.

6 Likes
12 Likes

Everything seems almost normal when the cameras are zoomed in on the court but this year has been such a huge sacrifice for so many of these kids. Obviously there have been huge sacrifices across the world, but important to remember what it is like to be a “student athlete” during this time.

24 Likes

Quotation marks have rarely worked harder than they do in that sentence. Such a difficult situation

2 Likes

Hope Dave is okay, I’ll be rooting hard for him! Lots of players have struggled during this time and I’m glad they aren’t afraid to let people know how tough it’s been.

9 Likes

I’m glad the NCAA decided this would be a free season as far as eligibility goes. There are a lot of players who will be grateful for the opportunity to get back to a normal life and still be able to play ball.

1 Like

Hilltoppers of Western Kentucky giving Houston all it wants through 20 minutes.

2 Likes

1 Like

Zags were giving like 30 points in that one, too.

2 Likes

Sign of the times: I heard “Gonzaga got tested” and was thinking Covid

1 Like

ESPN guys falling all over themselves to pump up Santa Clara as a legit opponent. Gonzaga will be undefeated going into the NCAA Tournament but they’ve played two meaningful games of basketball (BYU x2) in the past two months.

3 Likes

Hey, Kenpom #160 Santa Clara is totally legit. I’ll have you know that they’re higher than not one, but two Pac 12 teams!

4 Likes

You know we are still the defending Atlantis champion. This is not mentioned enough on broadcasts.

11 Likes

someone please turn on the WSU-Arizona game and tell me what is on Sean Miller’s face

Here’s a thought from discussion on Sam’s show this morning.

Gonzaga hasn’t played a top ranked team since December. Michigan is now 8-0 against top 30 teams.

Michigan didn’t play a top ranked team before January. :rofl:

2 Likes