College Basketball 2024-25 Offseason Discussion

Shams could be trying to influence the betting lines again?

Are we filling the 13th scholarship or not?

You tell us Big baby boutros

I donā€™t know

Let dusty cook

1 Like

On PMT not sure how long ago it was after he won his 2nd. He was asked about the NBA he said he still has some maturing and mellowing to do. He did say when it happens the NBA is his goal.

https://x.com/john_fanta/status/1798743846098214921?s=46&t=SywsRwjImAPP0DFzyXGjwg

1 Like

dan hurley does seem like the basketball version of jim harbaugh with slightly less weirdness

6 Likes

If Juwan took the Lakers gig a few years ago. Who would be the Michigan coach? Would he still be the current Michigan coach?

Already seen a Rob Dauster ā€œIf Iā€™m UCONN, my first call would be Ed Cooleyā€ tweet. Manā€¦Imagine going from Dan Hurley to Ed Cooley.

That crew just never stops pumping up Cooley :rofl:

Pretty sure it is a bit.

2 Likes

if we had to replace Juwan in 21-22? if he also left in June I think weā€™d promote Saddi

Lowest-rated high-majors by Bart. ACC and Big East :grimacing:

1 Like

Havenā€™t really paid attention to them, but Iā€™m guessing that Colorado lost everybody and brought in nobody?

Simpson, Williams and da Silva are all getting drafted.

Lampkin and Hadley transferred.

So yeah, essentially.

Boyleā€™s thing is that his bad teams are better than they should be and his good teams are worse than they should be though.

1 Like

Right on regarding Boyle. Maddening lol

1 Like

if Hurley leaves UConn

• will hire Pearl, should hire Pearl
  • will hire Pearl, should promote Murray or Young
  • will promote Murray or Young, should promote Murray or Young
  • will promote Murray or Young, should hire Pearl
0 voters

Itā€™s basically the same as Michigan football situation. I would bet that Kimani gets the job and thereā€™s a chance Murray goes with Hurley if it happens.

Itā€™s also a really awful spot to be in as the new HC IMO.

3 Likes

Has it ever happened where the college football national champion Head Coach leaves and the College basketball national champion head coach leave in the same year. Crazy!

7 Likes

TIL that Bruce Pearl is from Massachusetts, graduated from BC, and has never played formal hoops at any level. I am shooketh! I had just assumed he was a Southerner.

2 Likes