College Basketball 2023-24 Discussion

How many sickos out there staying up for the Frankie Collins Experience?

1 Like

Let’s ride!!! Dying to see how Jose Perez and Frankie look

2 Likes

One of the more damaging offensive elbows I’ve ever seen from Jose Perez there.

Manny Harris on Chris Kramer style. Although I guess you don’t get tossed for that anymore.

1 Like

Now BYU guy delivers a moving screen shoulder to Jose Perez’ face as retaliation :rofl:

1 Like

77-49?? Asu is horrendous. Looks like things got even uglier at the end of the game too

2 Likes

Never thought FAU’s preseason ranking this season was outrageous given they finished last year #23 pre-tournament and #17 post-tournament, but it appears they’ve got their groove back

Oregon is going through it on the injury front. Ouch!
https://x.com/goodmanhoops/status/1728164087442419839?s=46&t=H7eB7PsglFmPQuV2VbJMgg

Memphis doing nothing to help our Kenpom :rofl: and UNC pretty easily handled Arkansas. Hopefully not a bad omen for us

My post-tryptophan take is that in these MTEs sometimes you just get the right bounces in a game or two or you might just shoot the lights out in a game or two or your opponent might just have a collective hangover for a game or two and then BAM… you score 16 points in a half because you used up all your juju. (This is, in summary, RFMichigan Advanced Analytics.)

8 Likes

That turns into a must win now. Especially since there’s a good chance Oregon starts to fall in the advanced metrics because of these injuries

2 Likes

Hot take:

Oklahoma’s backcourt > USC’s backcourt

Feeling like the two halves of the Atlantis Bracket were not evenly matched, because Villanova is recreating the William Wallace death scene from Braveheart on Memphis

Kyle Neptune didn’t take much time to get it rolling.

1 Like

What? To me, it’s perhaps less of a must win because the chance of winning on the road at Oregon increases.

I’m confused. If the chance of winning at Oregon becomes higher, than shouldn’t that make it closer to a must win? I’m saying the game @ Oregon is a must win

Stop the count!!

It’s over, baby!!

3 Likes

https://x.com/trillydonovan/status/1728258504677642467?s=46&t=9MMrM6gOVy1pXVWIuEkHnw

1 Like

It may be their largest win, but it’s certainly not their biggest.

10 Likes

“you can’t be serious!!!”

Ouchie

1 Like