College Basketball 2023-24 Discussion

Also head to head is significantly biased against mid-majors vs high majors because 9 times out of 10 it is a home game for high majors, and the 1 time out of ten it’s a a neutral site.

8 Likes

Brown was sitting at 6-17 a month ago and is on the cusp of making the NCAA Tournament and will rob of us Xaivian Lee or Danny Wolf

1 Like

Danny Wolf getting worked!

Duquesne currently bombing VCU back to Richmond.

Mahoney doing his best to save the season

Oh my goodness. Heartbreaking for Brown.

2 Likes

Geez brown

2 Likes

Brutal ending.

2 Likes

What an ending!!! That was awesome

Danny Wolf is a Michigan walk-on de-commit legend

That was wonderful execution on that final play from Yale. Usually you’ll just see dudes chuck a shot up. Feel terrible for Brown though.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/YahooSports/status/1769427521848983637

4 Likes

Brown must be feeling blue after blowing that game down the stretch.

So is there a guy with his finger on the confetti button all game long? “Don’t be a second late!”

1 Like

What can Brown do for you? Apparently not make free throws.

Duquesne hasn’t scored in 7 minutes since their confetti fell and the 16 pt lead is down to 6.

1 Like

My dad was the scoreboard operator for about 15 years at my alma mater. No major blunders but did start the clock early on a last second play one game. Luckily the refs were able to stop the play before it really started and redo the play. My dad said he was nervous in every single close game. Got a community service award out of the whole experience though lmao

10 Likes

Seeing Zeb Jackson playing a meaningful role is fun…and confusing with Michigan having been irrelevant for so long.

This game is gross.

Duquesne really is going to blow an 18-point lead, aren’t they.