College Basketball 2023-24 Discussion

Both of these teams would run us off the floor. Can we just swap everything with ISU? Full staff and roster swap. Boom.

I don’t like this Enright guy on Drake

what don’t you like

is it play style, aesthetic, or vibe

I didn’t think they could get worse after Coach K retiring but… Brownell took some shots at Scheyer 6 weeks ago or so. The stuff with Filipowski. If Duke loses 2 more games this year im good.

Drizzy Drake Darian DeVreezy

1 Like

Darian of Devry University

2 Likes

Aesthetic and vibe I think

1 Like

Wait THAT is Robbie Avila?

1 Like

I crack up every time someone sees Robbie Avila for the first time

3 Likes

How do we not hire Schertz

1 Like

I thought what Robbie Avila looked like was the whole thing given how viral it has become. Feels like it is more that people have seen him and then actually see him play and are impressed.

This is the first game I have seen Indiana State play

So for me it is both of them

Drake is crackalackin rn

So does Darian Devries have younger children

This game is a great example of how hard it is to actually make the NCAAT at mid-majors.

Indiana State has had an unequivocally awesome season and is 15 minutes away from playing in the NIT.

1 Like

Don’t they both have an at large shot?

UVA sneaking in over one of these two feels bad

Would think it is pretty long. Drake is currently out, Indiana State is like an 11? Drake wins, ISU loses, Drake takes ISU’s spot, ISU falls, a couple of teams steal bids, a few more high-major teams win over the next week.

Tough to see a path.

that’s not really true is it? they’re a safe at-large

1 Like

Yeah, it feels like a Belmont/Murray St. 2019 situation

Would have to ask @tony but I don’t really see them as a “safe at-large” if they are currently an 11 in most brackets?