College Basketball 2023-24 Discussion

I mean , being the low rated team at home on Saturday’s favored by 1.5-2.5 must hit 80 percent of the time.

It’s wild.

That said Unlv tonight by 4. Slyboogies day

KSU W
UMiss L
Illinois W
Wake W
UCF W
Kentucky W

Get at me bros

Taylor can get on heaters.

That court storming was crazy. They side swipe him and the other kid just pushes him in the back to finish him off,

Next time that happens, some players are gonna start laying people out. Why risk the injury?

I think Filipowski tried to hit the first kid and the second clipped him in the process, honestly

You can see him lunge out

3 Likes

Isaiah Barnes on ESPNU for those interested :eyes:

If Seth Davis finds out where you live…

Filipowski “ yea , I definitely think it was personal.”

You think? Some dude just blew your knee out while the other kid goes out of his way to push you in the back as you fall. Lol, what did you need them to do , tabletop you to get the bottom of this?

They HATE YOU

Don’t care
o
n

T
C
a
r
e

Court storming discourse is the new “Michigan’s dangerous locker room tunnel”

Oh this thing going for literal decades is now dangerous because a thing happened

4 Likes

It’ll be banned tomorrow because after we beat Purdue I will be instigating a mega incident

(for legal reasons this is a joke)

2 Likes

coming Monday: RIP DMB, tried to step close to Zach Edey and was trampled underfoot

1 Like

This is Dmb dad

coming Monday: RIP DMB, tried to step close to Zach Edey and was trampled underfoot

Are tuition payments still refundable?

1 Like

I love it when DadMB shows up

6 Likes

I’d imagine it feels something like this…

“Hey! I have a great idea! Let’s try to match the highest scoring team in history shot for shot!”

Jeff Fryer - 11 of 15 from 3. :exploding_head:
Michigan - 4 of 13 from 3.

It’s wild that a team got up 40 threes in 1990. And it’s not just pace - they took nearly as many threes as twos

2 Likes

Is Rick Pitino going to a party at Diddy’s after this game

White linen suit in Manhattan in February is a take

4 Likes

Nice to see so many Michigan guys doing well this season. Hunter is Big12 player of the year front runner, Terrence Shannon leading Illinois to a great season, Caleb Love is PAC12 player of the year front runner, Zeb hooping it up at VCU, Isaiah Barnes hooping it up at Tulsa, Gregg Glenn hooping it up at Tulane. Let’s go blue!

2 Likes

there is considerable evidence that Pitino is a vampire

not merely ghoulish in nature but a literal undead blood sucker

the 15-second Italian restaurant encounter was actually a feeding

5 Likes

That game was ahead of its time. We outscored them 82-56 on twos but they outscored us 63-12 from downtown, yikes.