College Basketball 2023-24 Discussion

This thread….I can’t believe people are this naive. Shows excerpts from the investigation report…

2 Likes

makes it even more funny that um is choosing live by the ncaa nil “guidelines”

Literally nobody involved actually believes any of that tbf.

1 Like

:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Meanwhile Michigan suspended Jim Harbaugh for 3 games for…uh…what exactly??

This drives me nuts and has for years. There was zero accountability for any of those schools and there’s zero reason for any school to every do anything other than flaunt rules violations in the face of the NCAA and hire good lawyers.

3 Likes

Don’t ask me how but I stumbled on my favorite Andy Katz list of years past

2 Likes

Bill Self was suspended for four games, right?

I’ll say what I’ve said for awhile. Just legalize pay for play, the truth is that makes it way more fair for schools like um than it’s ever been.

I think that is where we are essentially already. I think the interesting future step is if the athletes get a cut of TV money. But in order for that to happen I think you start to get into whether they are employees, whether they unionized, what happens with Title-9, and how they essentially become pros. Long bumpy ride to that future…

I would like to kick Bill Self in the shin. Twice. Maybe three times.

Except that they are actual violations.

Really nice to see Hunter finding his level and transferring down and now being able to actually win player of the year or make first team all-conference from coaches vote

(yes, im petty)

5 Likes

He probably pointed at his d**k when he saw the news so he could let everyone know he’s a super cool brah.

1 Like

You will like him much more if his team is tge only standing in the way of Izzo getting his 2nd national title.

3 Likes

It really would be crazy if Kansas beats Michigan State in the Sweet 16 this year.

5 Likes

Izzo already has losses to K-State and KU in the S16. I’m thinking this year he’ll lose to Wichita State so he can complete the state of Kansas trifecta.

Edit: Never mind, his loss to KU was in the 2nd round.

2 Likes

Never understood why the coaches allowed that behavior. Can you imagine being his parents? Your friends would say: “I saw Hunter in the Rutgers game on TV last night - he looked great pointing at his wiener”

1 Like

Josh Jackson had a nice game.

1 Like

46 (!)

2 Likes

Useful for your overreaction stalking, but needs dates: