College Basketball 2023-24 Discussion

Supposedly NIL is pretty horrendous there. thats why people think he’s leaving for Louisville

People also think he’s a crappy recruiter, FWIW. There’s also “budget” behind international recruitments.

Anothre good example of recruiting still matters. Being an objectively good recruiter is going to get you way better value per dollar on NIL bucks.

Cronin would probably be low on the value scale.

1 Like

Yo, @BigBoutros what is the deal here?

1 Like

Mad Dog took the wrong job. He should have been a Michigan Wolverine

1 Like

it’s about to get way worse for him though. look at that schedule. he’s looking at a 5-win szn

1 Like

What are Sam Gilbert’s grandchildren doing?

1 Like

I could be wrong and I don’t think he’s a fraud by any means but there’s a stark difference between being a fraud and the new hotness. He’s certainly not close to being the hotness. 5 of the 8 players in his rotation are guys he recruited or got in the portal and had interest in. Saying he will sign transfer papers, or rotting on the bench when you just signed a 7yr 28 mil deal is very easy to say. His highest scorer was a commit to Brey and currently plays 32mpg. If he went to Shrews and said he wants out he may let him do it but I doubt Shrews would like that very much. I agree to an extent it’s refreshing to hear that but blasting the effort is also a reflection on him as a coach.

What a joke… after all that complaining :rofl::sob:

They could have had Beilein.

Well known that Wooden had a bag man when he was dominating college hoops.

1 Like

We’re all in this together!

3 Likes

Wild night in CBB. I long for the days when Michigan pulls out a big win :pensive:

1 Like

It wasn’t close! Does that make it better?

1 Like

Thinking Hurley is on thin ice. Offer him 8 years 65 million.

4 Likes

This is actually a really good rebuttal to the whole argument people are having

3 Likes

Is Stewart hurt for Duke hes a top 20 recruit and not getting and playing time. Tough to find info about him.

How about Bobby?

You joke but someone mentioned him in our coaching candidate thread

1 Like

Bobby can be his assistant

Good thing Adam Miller is now eligible to play. Would hate to see ASU missing his 1/10 shooting performance

1 Like